Have you been telling yourself you have to figure it all out alone?
I get it. I've done that too. But when it all got to be too much... I reached out and worked with my own Spiritual Mentor and I'm sooo glad I did.
I use a holistic approach to address all aspects of you including; emotions and belief systems, behaviors, and spirituality.
Why do I do this work?
I am an Intuitive Coach because I absolutely love it. I love connecting deeply with my clients and offering them a safe space to process, heal, and reconnect to their self-love, self-trust, and relationship to the Divine.
I love helping you see the patterns you need to shift and witnessing the big Ah ha moments when the path becomes clear. I love feeling the energy shift from the beginning of a session to the end, when you leave the confusion, fear and doubt behind and leave with calm peace and clear direction.
I love connecting to Source to share messages with you. Every single time it resonates I feel a thrill. The magical and mystical aspects of this work are as powerful for me as the empowerment work. I'm humbled and honored to be able to be a part of each of my client's transformation journey.
I want you to know I get where you are because I’ve been there. I've been thrown some wild plot twists and had to learn to navigate it all.
After many deep dives into the in-between myself, I've realized that my experiences can serve others. I know how lonely and uncomfortable it is leaving relationships or careers that were deeply loved in order to grow and evolve.
In my early 30's I noticed myself following a negative pattern with the jobs I chose and the people I was walking life with. I got intentional about living a more balanced life, uncovering and dealing with all my past trauma and limiting beliefs and working hard on finding self-love. I wanted to reconnect to my spirituality and deepen my intuition and connection to my Team in Spirit.
And for the formal stuff: I have a B.S. in Sociology from Portland State University. I completed a Spiritual Life Coaching Certification, Life Coaching Course, as well as the SAGE Master Intuitive Development Training. I am part of a Intuitive Coaching network, an essential asset to learn and share with others in this work. To further develop my intuitive skills I provided readings in the Biddy Community where I consistently received 5 Star ratings and incredible feedback that encouraged me to take this leap.
My mission now is to empower YOU to connect with your inner wisdom, get the insight and affirmation you need, and guide you to follow your path to the next big adventure.
- I seek to empower my clients through honest and uplifting sessions, I will not provide false hope or empty promises. I strive to be clear and to the point.
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I strive to be compassionate and sensitive and un-biased. I am not here to judge or condemn, but to offer guidance and support.
- I do not work with clients under the age of 18.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I reserve the right to refuse a client if I do not feel I am able to meet their needs, resulting in a refund and a referral to services I believe will be a better fit.
- I will represent honestly my qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during session, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
Anchor Intuitive does not provide any financial, legal, tax, investment, health, or other professional services. Any session should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional advice on any matter or professional care for the diagnosis and/or treatment of physical, mental or psychiatric illness or disorder. You should never avoid or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because of Information you read on the website or received during a session. You should not rely solely on any Information you read on our website or received when making important decisions.
You should consult with an appropriate professional advisor or health care professional before taking action based on any information you read on our website or received. Your reliance on information on the website or provided during any session is your responsibility and is solely your choice.
In this site and related accounts, you’ll find information on topics relating to spiritual wellness for educational and entertainment purposes. The thoughts and opinions expressed here do not constitute professional advice. Intuitive Coaching sessions are designed to provide helpful information to assist you in making informed decisions, not make decisions for you. Sessions are completely private and confidential. I will not share them with a Third-Party.
IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE, HOMICIDE OR OTHER HARM OR INJURY, PLEASE CALL 911 IN THE U.S. (OR ITS EQUIVALENT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED SUCH AS 112 IN ENGLAND AND 111 IN NEW ZEALAND) OR SEEK OTHER HELP (SUCH AS A CRISIS HOTLINE, HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR’S CARE) IMMEDIATELY.