Tired of trying to figure it all out by yourself?
A spiritually-minded 20-40 something looking for support and guidance to help you discover the best path forward in love, career or life purpose.
If you commit to learning how to trust YOU and this process the transformation can be pretty rad:
▪️Find clarity on personal/spiritual, career, and relationship issues
▪️Learn tools to re-center when needed, and make self care a routine
▪️Take inspired action
▪️Deepen your personal spiritual beliefs and relationship with the Divine
▪️Strengthen your internal compass
▪️Release limiting beliefs, blocks and old stories that no longer serve you
▪️Increase your emotional intelligence and set healthy boundaries
▪️Live authentically with passion and purpose
I want you to know I get where you are because I’ve been there. I've struggled with boundaries, codependency, and often let my job run my life instead of the other way around. I let my work and how others viewed me define my worth, a very dangerous place to be. I used substances to numb the highs and lows, fearing real connection with others and my feelings. I had to leave cheating boyfriends, recover from the deaths of friends, family and pets, and pick myself up off the ground when my dream job fresh out of college crumbled beneath my feet after only 3 years when the business I worked for went bankrupt.
And for the formal stuff: I have a B.S. in Sociology from Portland State University. I completed a Spiritual Life Coaching Certification as well as the SAGE Master Intuitive Development Training. I am part of a Intuitive Coaching network, an essential asset to learn and share with others in this work. To further develop my intuitive skills I provided readings in the Biddy Community where I consistently received 5 Star ratings and incredible feedback that encouraged me to take this leap.
My mission now is to empower YOU to connect with your inner wisdom, get the insight and affirmation you need, and guide you to follow your path to the next big adventure.
- I seek to empower my clients through honest and uplifting sessions, I will not provide false hope or empty promises. I strive to be clear and to the point.
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I strive to be compassionate and sensitive and un-biased. I am not here to judge or condemn, but to offer guidance and support.
- I do not work with clients under the age of 18.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I reserve the right to refuse a client if I do not feel I am able to meet their needs, resulting in a refund and a referral to services I believe will be a better fit.
- I will represent honestly my qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during session, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
Anchor Intuitive does not provide any financial, legal, tax, investment, health, or other professional services. Any session should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional advice on any matter or professional care for the diagnosis and/or treatment of physical, mental or psychiatric illness or disorder. You should never avoid or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because of Information you read on the website or received during a session. You should not rely solely on any Information you read on our website or received when making important decisions.
You should consult with an appropriate professional advisor or health care professional before taking action based on any information you read on our website or received. Your reliance on information on the website or provided during any session is your responsibility and is solely your choice.
In this site and related accounts, you’ll find information on topics relating to spiritual wellness for educational and entertainment purposes. The thoughts and opinions expressed here do not constitute professional advice. Intuitive Coaching sessions are designed to provide helpful information to assist you in making informed decisions, not make decisions for you. Sessions are completely private and confidential. I will not share them with a Third-Party.
IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE, HOMICIDE OR OTHER HARM OR INJURY, PLEASE CALL 911 IN THE U.S. (OR ITS EQUIVALENT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED SUCH AS 112 IN ENGLAND AND 111 IN NEW ZEALAND) OR SEEK OTHER HELP (SUCH AS A CRISIS HOTLINE, HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR’S CARE) IMMEDIATELY.